Responding to the ridicule of teachers and the teaching profession by politicians and self proclaimed "experts"!
"Where is Albert Shanker now that we need him?" - Walt Sautter

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Dear Friends (I think)

I have had a major catastrophe!  Both of the hard drives in my computer failed simultaneously and I have lost all data. I have bought a new computer but I don't have the email addresses for the people to whom I send my blog notifications.
If you would send to me your email address and that of any other people who you think might be interested in this blog I will appreciate it.


My email is   wsautter@optonline.net


Thanks

Walt


 PS
I just saw in the paper that Judge Hurd refused to reinstate the pension COLA! Maybe I should have spelled his name with a "T".
PSS
I have also noted that judges in NJ did not have their pensions effected by the new pension laws? Very curious isn't it??

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?