Responding to the ridicule of teachers and the teaching profession by politicians and self proclaimed "experts"!
"Where is Albert Shanker now that we need him?" - Walt Sautter

Monday 27 May 2013

Maybe A Better Use of TDS ?

The other day I received an email containing information as shown below. It was the first time I have ever been sent anything about creeps like this who are currently on the loose. 
Then I began to think, "Suppose this email was sent to people nationwide?"
 That surely would increase the chances of a quicker apprehension of him and those like him.
 Why isn't there a reoccurring email chain showing pictures and info about these at-large molesters? The way it stands now the only way to get  the type of info as show below is to go to the FBI website on a regular basis and who does that? I don't and I don't think many people do.
As I continued to muse I decided that maybe my blog could include a better use ( that is besides just continually griping about the treatment of teachers and demise of  public education).
I could send with my blog notification emails a brief portrait of an-on-the run molester or felon and ask that you forward it to others who could then in turn  pass it on and so forth.
What do you think? Good idea or not?





  FBI Headquarters
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
(202) 324-3000

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?