Responding to the ridicule of teachers and the teaching profession by politicians and self proclaimed "experts"!
"Where is Albert Shanker now that we need him?" - Walt Sautter

Sunday 23 February 2014

George Orwell - Again?

Why is it that every time I pick up the newspaper I find an article that reminds me of George Orwell's - Animal Farm?
You might logically think that it is because the physical appearance of  New Jersey's highest official reminds me of the book's main character, but that's not it.
The real reason is because these articles continually bring to mind the book's major quote which I've recited over and over and over and is apt in most every situation.
"All pigs are equal but some pigs are more equal than others" is a perfect description of my feelings about these Trenton politicians and their ceaseless shenanigans designed to steal the public's money for themselves and their pals.

PS
It appears that judges will be getting special treatment. I suppose that will include Judge Hurd. Could it kind of be a "quid pro quo"? Probably not but the way things go in Trenton, anything is possible!
(See my blog -

Wednesday, January 29, 2014


The Man with Two Faces

NJ. Sen. Steve Sweeney: I'll shut down government if Chris Christie reneges on pension payment


1 comment:

  1. I saw this yesterday. It was on page 3. On page one there was a story about the NJ budget shortfall of $565,000,000

    I immediately emailed my state senator and both assemblyman asking them where they stand on this bill. No reply yet.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?